Christian Bowhunters of Georgia, Inc.
CBG Monthly Newsletter
February 2016- VOL. 95
INSIDE THIS ISSUE
* Shoot Schedules
* Prayer Requests
* Sponsors & Supporters
* Joe Ellington - President, (770) 784-0326 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Charles Lankford - Vice-President
* Melvin Atha - Supporting Officer (404) 456-1900
* Chris Childers - Supporting Officer (678) 448-7062
* Eric Brazil - Supporting Officer
* We are currently looking for individuals who feel a calling to be in a leadership role or willing to help support the club by volunteering with setup or take down. We REALLY need help working the sign-in table collecting money, taking scores, and greeting people. If you help, you get to shoot for free and are serving the Lord as well. Please prayfully consider this; CBG could not function is it weren't for volunteers. Thanks! 3 OUT OF 4 SHOOTS WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE POINTS RACE FOR SHOOTER OF THE YEAR AWARDS (SOY).
* A TROPHY WILL BE AWARDED IN EACH CLASS FOR THE HIGHEST 3 OUT OF 4 SHOOT SCORES IN JANUARY 2016 AT THE AWARDS BANQUET. (THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 3 ELIGIBLE MEMBERS IN A CLASS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A SOY AWARD. IF THERE ARE LESS THAN 3, A CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION WILL BE AWARDED FOR SOY.
2016 Tournament Schedule
August 27 hunter shoot
Prices for each class are as follows:
-Jr. Eagles (age 8 & under) - Free
-"Fun" Shoot - $10
-Eagles to Young Adult (age 9-17) - $10
-All Plaque Classes - $15
-Money Class - $20
-CBG Memberships :
Family Max. (parents & kids under 18 yrs. in your immediate family, excluding Money Class) - $30
SELL / TRADE
(Sell/trade your new/used archery equipment. Please forward any items you would like listed here, with a brief description and the price.)
OUR SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS
* Thanks to each and everyone of you for your support and your prayers!
THANKS to ACE home Center for there donations
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD/CHANGE ANYTHING TO THE NEWSLETTER, DROP ME A NOTE AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS/COMMENTS. THANKS!
Joe Ellington e mail : email@example.com