CBG Shooting Classes
We will have five stakes - white (45 yds.), red (40 yds.), blue (30 yds.), orange (25 yds.), and yellow (20 yds.).
We will award only 1st place for 3 to 5 people in a class, 2nd place for 6 to 9 people in a class, and 3rd place for 10 or more people in a class.
Jr. Eagles are free, Eagles to Young Adults are $10, plaque classes are $15, and the money class is $20.
You may shoot just for fun (no award given) for $10.
There will be a $30 family maximum (shooter, spouse and children under 18 yrs. / NOT including Open Money; plaque classes only).
In the Jr. Eagle through Young Adult classes, you must be that age as of March 1st of the current year.
(We no longer require a person to be a member of CBG to win SOY)
A "Shooter-of-the-Year" (SOY) award will only be given out at the banquet at the end-of-the-year for the following
classes, provided there are at least 3 eligible members in that class. If there are less than 3 eligible members in a class,
a Certificate of Recognition will be awarded for SOY.)
- Open Money - any equipment - 45 yds. - Money Payback
-Known Trophy-any equipment - 45 yds -Plaque
- Open Trophy - any equipment - 45 yds. - Plaque
- Seniors (age 50+) - any equipment - 45 yds. - Plaque
- Women's Open - any equipment - 40 yds. - Plaque
- Women's Hunter - fixed pins, no magnification, 12" max. stabilizer - 30 yds. - Plaque
- Bowhunter Novice - fixed pins, no magnification, 12" max. stabilizer - 30 yds. - Plaque
- True Novice (Beginners)* - any equipment - 30 yds. - Plaque
- Traditional - traditional equipment - 25 yds. - Plaque
- Hunter - fixed pins with magnification or behind the riser hunting style without magnification - 12" stabilizer - 40 yds. - Plaque
- Young Adult (age 15-17) - any equipment - 40 yds. - Plaque
- Youth (age 13-14) - any equipment - 30 yds. - Plaque
- Sr. Eagle (age 11-12) - any equipment - 25 yds. - Plaque
- Eagle (age 9-10) - any equipment - 20 yds. - Plaque
- Jr. Eagle (ages 0-8) - any equipment - walk-up - Trophy
(* If you win 1st place in the True Novice class at any club, you must move up to the next class at the
next shoot. If you place 2nd or 3rd twice in this class at any club, you must also move up.)